ASI 84470 UPIC SABINA PPAI 113610 SAGE 55770
Acceptable Disk Formats
• CD-ROM n• DVD
Acceptable PC or Mac Program File Formats:
• CorelDRAWTM X5 (15) • Adobe InDesign® CS5 • Windows Bitmap for PC
• Adobe Illustrator® CS5 • FreeHandTM 10.0 • Adobe PhotoShop® CS
Unacceptable Program File Formats:
• MicrosoftTM Word “.doc” • Pagemaker® “.pmd”
Sabina is held harmless for failure to provide clear, concise and correctly formatted art; misdirected e-mails; incompatibilities or corruption due to uncompressed files.
Camera ready art should be submitted with each new order. Orders requiring more than fifteen (15) minutes of art time to make art camera ready will be charged a minimum hourly rate of $47.00(g). These charges also apply to typesetting. Acetates, film positives, screens and other preparatory materials produced by Sabina remain the exclusive property of Sabina. Instructions pertaining to layout, colors, size, positions of art and type styles should be clearly stated on your purchase order. If these instructions are not clearly stated on your purchase order, Sabina reserves the right to define complicated art
Camera Ready Artwork Tips:
• Convert text to curves or outlines (exact type styles matches cannot be guaranteed).
• Save vector artwork as an “.eps” and bitmaps as “.bmp” or “.tif” file format in black & white at 800 dpi or higher).
• Submit only the art you wish to imprint. Avoid submitting disks or e-mails with multiple files that do not pertain to your order.
• In addition, fax artwork with purchase order to ensure correct copy.
• Include P.O. number and company name on all correspondence.
• For art reviews with no accompanying order, please contact customer service.
• Clearly state on purchase order specific artwork instructions regarding layout, size and type style.
• Multicolor artwork must be separated, unless submitted in vector “.eps” format.
• Minimum line thickness of .005”
• Reverse type elements must be a minimum of .010” (.018” for metallic imprints)
• Type style size minimum of six points.
• Halftone or tint range 20-70 at 65 line screen. Pre-production proof required.
• Faxed art and Art downloaded from the internet is not camera ready.
For designs requiring an extensive amount of an artist’s time, such as converting a photograph or toned copy to a line drawing necessary for direct screen printing, a $47.00(g) per hour charge will apply. Sabina reserves the right to define complicated art.
• E-mail Artwork to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• E-mail Purchase Order to: email@example.com
To ensure we are able to match up your E-mail art to your purchase order, please include your Company Name, P.O. Number, and Account Number on the art E-mail. Please include a copy of your purchase order with your E-mail, or indicate layout, color placement and item number.
A courtesy fax or E-mail artwork proof is sent with every new order. This is exactly how your imprint (size, placement and copy) will appear on your chosen item. Your order will be produced as proofed unless otherwise notified in writing. Please pay particular attention to spelling, phone, numbers, size and positioning of your layout. Written approval must be submitted before production will commence. Any delay in returning your art approval may result in a revised shipping date. Changes requiring more than fifteen (15) minutes of art time will incur an hourly rate of $47.00(g).
Virtual Proofs: Due to the inherent nature of most monitors (varied calibrations, color management, varying degrees of brightness and resolution), the actual imprint color(s) and imprint location will vary with actual production run. Be aware that most virtual samples are a visual guide and may not reflect the exact imprint placement for the actual production run. A true representation for your design is an actual pre-production proof.
Size and Placement of Artwork:
Clearly state on your order, if your artwork is one sided, two sided or a wrap around imprint. Also, please state if the art is to exact size or should be reduced or enlarged. If instructions are not clearly stated, we will use our best judgment. Imprints using glass and ceramic enamels must be 2 cm from the lip and rim of the mug or glass due to voluntary FDA guidelines. Please take this into consideration if your art is to be vertically centered as we may be required to reduce its size. If specifications are not made on sizing of artwork Sabina is held harmless. Certain glassware products have a “seam” opposite the handle. We do not recommend wrap around imprints on “seamed” items. Artwork on some items depicted in this catalog will be altered in appearance due to the taper, shape or radius of the item. Some examples of this are martini glasses and brandy snifters.